The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

oh happy day.

Another swell happy birthday to my favorite sister-in-law...(shh...don't tell her that she is my only one!). I ordered her one of these super, duper cute laptop sleeves for her MacBook today - she picked it out so it isn't a secret. It is really cute though. Pondering it though, I think I could make one of those so that is my next goal for gift giving occasion...



These people are here with Meg celebrating..

and I am going to bed.

1 comments:

Danielle said...

you can make a laptop sleeve. my friend (her name is LAURA) she blogs. she made one!! i think it was her. if not her then my friend (KATIE) they are sisters and equally crafty. but yeahh. def a doable project!!