The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

independence!

Fireworks at Coolidge Park..picture not by me.
I did not successfully take fireworks pictures the last time...
working on it!

Happy Fourth of July!
Remember those who fought and thought and hoped for your freedom today...

I just got out of the shower and I have to be at work at 10. We do close early so I should be done by about 6:30 and be able to head home where dinner will already be in the works (oh how I wish that was true every night!). Gotta go dry my hair because I went to work with dripping wet hair yesterday. My boss called and asked if I could come in early (not true...he actually texted me. Seriously.) but I didn't get it until 11:20 and he wanted me there by 12. I had to shower, dress, and literally run out the door. So today I am going to try to actually get ready before going to work.
Chad's parents, Jay, nephew W and maybe some others will be at our house cooking out tonight. Since I am working all day, I don't really feel the need to clean up the kitchen again or the dining room again so I am just not going to worry about it. I refuse.
Then we are going to Coolidge Park to watch the fireworks with thousands of our closest friends...anyone want to join?

0 comments: