The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

photog

I am learning how to use my camera.
Trying.
Not too great at it.
I look at other people's photography and I wonder:
should I learn to use my camera better or learn to use photoshop better?
Which of those two is actually producing the fabulous pictures I can't seem to get?

The following are unedited....SOC...as some people call it.
Not the greatest but I wanted to point out a couple of things...
the aquarium on the right bottom corner
and teenie tiny on the left bottom corner is another fireworks show just over the ridge (probably at Lake Winnie).


I think my favorite part is that you can see some of the lights from downtown in the pictures.
I wish we had been a little closer because this was with my zoom lens...
next time I'll be ready!



0 comments: