The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, July 17, 2009

what do I need?

There are a couple of blogs that I read because they are funny, witty, or just plain entertainment (why do we love to hear about other people's lives so very much?).
Then there are a couple of blogs that I read - and crave - because they inspire me. They inspire me to create, find beauty, be a better wife or person, or just be love.

I found this on one of those blogs today and I think I have even talked about it before but I wanted to post the video (links to youtube) so you can watch it too...what do we really need in our lives?
More dancing.

I need Africa more than Africa needs me.

"My joy should have no regard for my circumstances."

And sorry, I couldn't figure out how to post the video itself here so just click on the link.

0 comments: