The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

good morrow!

Good morning...so for today's lame life update.
So far I have been to the gym...
bought a couch slip cover for the living room couch (please commence crossing your fingers that it will fit our unusually shaped couch!)
I have been to Hobby Lobby (I know. I can hear you saying it...what - your day off? I forgot zippers to make some pillow covers for the pillows on the couch...it is living room rehaul day!)
and I ate breakfast. Riveting. I know.

For the rest of the day...
-make pillow covers (mom....do I have a zipper foot here with your sewing machine??)
-try slip cover on couch
-pray slip cover fits couch (maybe move that one up in the list)
-go meet Chad for lunch before he has to drive up to the forest (this is the best part of my day...I am looking forward to it so much I can barely get anything else done!)
-Vaccum downstairs and in our bedroom
-clean off dining room table of everything but my craft stuff so I can finish a few projects
-put some stuff in our newly mildly cooler attic (but is it?)
-clean out car and vaccum it out (I mostly cleaned it out the other day but there is a weird smell now so I think I missed something.)
-doggie class tonight so I gotta go buy and cut up hotdogs...her favorite "good dog!" treat so we save them for class


I just turned around to watch Gwen licking the couch. She does this all the time. I know, it's gross. Wondering if I can convince her to NOT lick the new slip cover? But I guess that is the point. Take it off and wash the slobber out. Ah.
Please don't think I am messy and dirty and smelly...I just realized that pretty much everything has to do with grossness. Sorry! I am clean! I promise.
Cat walking on my laptop making it hard to type. Will update you later and see how far I've gotten on my projects.

0 comments: