The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Monday, July 6, 2009

25 before 26

My friend Tyler, as mentioned before that is not his real name, and I are going to hopefully spend some time hanging out today. HL calls my name this morning but I am supposed to get off at 5 which should leave us plenty of time. He has this idea of 25 things he wants to do before he turns 26 because of a recent huge life change so I am helping him along the way...he went hang gliding saturday morning and I saw picures. Amazing. and terrifying.
Today Megan and I are going to teach him how to swim. He knows how to swim but he doesn't know proper stroke technique so that is the plan for today....among other things.

1 comments:

Emily Geyer said...

you're talking about Adam, right??