The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Monday, July 20, 2009

whoa...

This is my 250th post.
Whoa.
I can't decide if that is a good thing or a bad thing....
I think it is a good thing.

A lot on the schedule for this week.
Working every day until Saturday...closing Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday then opening Thursday and Friday. Running a few errands this morning and then heading in..a special one that I am pretty excited about too - going to the jewelry store to hopefully be able to wear some of my Mema's jewelry. I know it isn't that exciting but it is meaningful to me. My engagement ring and wedding band are Chad's great (great?) grandmothers and so I also wanted to be able to wear something that was my grandmothers.
I am a little sentimental that way.
We had a good weekend but probably didn't get as much stuff done as we would have liked. There are some parts of the house that need a little work before this weekend - I am having people come see me! My bff Jess and my sister and Frannie are all coming for my Mary Kay party on Saturday night along with some other folks so I am pretty excited (those three are just spending the night..). So, house cleaning and organizing will take up most of my free time this week...
Did I mention that swim team is over? The city final meet was Friday and Saturday so all they have left is a little dinner/awards thing this Saturday (which I won't make because of my visitors...).
Did I mention that swim team is over?
Oh thank you Jesus...I will get to see my husband more!

0 comments: