The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

X marks the spot

My wonderful, fab-u-lous, husband has been cleaning out the garage, moving stuff around so that we can put both of our cars in there and also have room to walk around. This morning it was finally time to move the excess Christmas trees to the attic, as I cleaned in the kitchen. After much bumping and thumping, I went upstairs to see if I could help. I was standing halfway up the ladder asking if I could help....

Half of Chad fell through.

He's fine. Nothing more than a few scratches. Basically he stepped off the very edge of the plywood that covers the attic floor and into the insulation - through the ceiling in the upstairs hallway. I vaccumed up the insualtion. His dad ("B") is coming to help us fix it tomorrow.

Hopefully.

I still think he is fabulously, wonderful, H-O-T, and even just a little more human now.

1 comments:

Danielle said...

hahahahahahhahahahahhahaaaaaaa


i remember a time... when my MOM did that! she fell through the attic at my grandma's house. ask her next time you see her. it was a long long lonnnng time ago.