The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

my didder.

Like many children, when I was younger and learning to speak, I could not pronounce things as they were intended to be pronounced. My sisters name is Francina (fran-see-nuh). Could I pronounce that when I was learning to speak? Of course not. They said, just call her "sister". Could I pronouce that? Of course not. Didder. That's what I could pronounce. So Didder she was.
And it stuck.
I can pronouce things better now (I AM 24). So its just Sis.
I am sure retalation for the picture will be swift and sure.
I will post a good one to help my chances of a survival.

We got our new bedding set delivered by UPS today (which Gwen was NOT happy about...the UPS man, not the bedding. I am sure she would love it if she was technically allowed on the bed. Which she is not.)

It is wonderful (thank you Jay and Grandmother!).


I will take before and after pictures. I am still waiting on a couple of pillows to come in but it should be finished in a couple of days.

I just went upstairs to take off the sweatpants because Chad turned on the fireplace and heated up my blogging space so I got hot. In the process, I washed my hands and got my shirt wet at the bottom. Chad's oh-so-logical-question when he came in from walking Gwendolen...did you pee on your shirt? Let's talk about how much that does NOT make sense. And would be a difficult feat for a female. And yes, I kept wearing a shirt after it got pee on it?!? But he insisted on taking a picture. So I agreed to post it. Sis...is this payback enough?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I left you a little something here:
http://www.xanga.com/bparrish55
(Not sure you can view it?)

ozob said...

if you stood on your head it would indeed be possible to be on your tummy... i think...

ozob said...

correction: "to pee on your tummy"