The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

comfy

Came home after dinner and put on bumming around clothes and my warm fuzzy socks.

It is going to get down inthe 40's tonight but we are refusing to turn on the heat until it is unbearably cold in our house. Its really pleasant, almost warm, during the day but it gets pretty chilly at night. We added another blanket to the bed yesterday and it was so snuggly last night.

I am going to carve a pumpking (yes, pumpking). B is going to carve a pumpkin. The neighbor's kids are going to judge to see who's pumpkin is better. I think I am going to do a goofy smiley face with little fangs...nothing too scary or intimidating since we'll have underage judges. I am excited. Might carve tomorrow when Chad is home with me.

Gwen is feeling better. She still got bland-o chicken and rice again tonight just to make sure her stomach was OK. I told her not to get used to it.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

One time when Bennett had tummy problems and the vet couldn't get a....ahem...specimen...she had me give him Pepto over the weekend and it completely resolved the problem.