The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

wedding pictures




I am adding some more wedding pictures because it is the best place to start. Since I am blogging about us and our lives, I guess us being married is a good place to start.
He proposed with a "so you wanna get married...?"
I said "most definately".

We did. A month later. Why not right?
It was perfect. In a park. By the lake. With people we love.

My mom did my flowers - hot pink roses, wax flowers,
and filled it with little charms and things from the past to remind me that I have always been loved, from the beginning, and I am now loved even more.


I wore pink shoes.

Chad wore his Chacos. Both of us were happy.

Its so amazing when you can look at someone and know that they are the person that you have chosen to love forever. In that moment, becoming his wife, I cried. I get to wake up with him, walk the dog with him, hold his hand, learn from him, listen to him, be quiet with him, and grow old with him.

I love the quiet way he leads me. I love watching him work. I love knowing that I am his forever.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

i mean. that was the sweetest blog ive ever read. i just teared up a little. you two are wonderful.
and dang. those pics are amazing. who took them?!?

Erin Fielding said...

I cried a little bit, too! being married is awesome and it humbles me every day.