The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Monday, October 13, 2008

being a tourist

Chad and Jody came back from their cruise yesterday and since Jody has never been east of the great ole' Mississippi River, we decided to oblige her and become tourists in our own town.

Last night was the corn maze. Fabulous. Hilarious.
Uncle Jay and I got a little lost for a few minutes, going back out the entrance, but isn't that the point of a maze? To get a little lost and then find your way again?
We had fun hiding in the corn, trying to sneak past Chad, Jody, and Chad.
That is what fall nights should be like.



Sometimes it can be fun being a tourist in your own town.

Today we went to the Aquarium.
Chad hasn't been since the new half opened and
I haven't been since they got penguins so I was thrilled.
I could have watched them for hours but I got pulled away.
I think that if I saw fish the size of some of these in the ocean with me I would pee on my self....
but then, I guess no one would know.



Good times. I love hanging out with my sweetie and friends.

Chad is starting his new job this week so I have to find ways to entertain myself until I find a job.
I will probably do some volunteering. I was thinking maybe even at the aquarium...
I hate being home and bored and you can only clean the same things for a certain number of times.
But, I am going to enjoy some times to get a couple of little projects done around the house.
Before and After pictures of those to come...

0 comments: