The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

early



this is our beautiful sunroom where I sometimes blog.
we have had all the windows in the house open for over a week now.
it gets a little warm in the middle of the day but I am sitting here now and it is pleasantly cool and wonderful with a little morning breeze.
Chad and Chad (not a typo) stayed up WAY too late last night and played Halo 3 on the Xbox.
I went to bed with an impressive headache. The kind where you want to bore a hole in your head to make it stop. Chad came to bed about 2 this morning so I let him sleep and I dragged Gwendolen outside this morning. She hates going without him.
Spoiled. and Crazy-in-love with her boy.
So, I caught the sun coming up over our neighbor's houses.
It was wonderful.

To clarify, about the party...its our reception in Columbus. Next Saturday. I am pretty excited.
Country's BBQ is catering and I can't wait for some good ole' sweet tea (uh, why else do you think we are getting them to cater??) There are some people coming that I haven't seen in quite some time (neices, GREAT-neices and nephews - no joke - older sisters, family friends, etc). I am truly looking forward to seeing their faces.


we have been trying to get to this young adult thing at Chad's parents church across town for weeks now and hopefully might make it tonight. we'll see.

we also want to try and go to the Enchanted Maize. Corn maze. I am SO excited.
I will take pictures of my lost terror.

0 comments: