The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

our table


So, this is the table that Chad and I built (with a little help from Paul on day 1).
Mom and Chad salvaged a window from the trash (I was NOT present, thankfully!)
And we built a table. It was complicated in my opinion and a lot of work but I LOVE it.
I am thrilled with out it turned out.
We hinged one end of the window to the table so you can open it and put things in it.
For now, I put some pictures of us in it. Just a few from the wedding and that Lindsey took not long after.


I am looking forward to getting some fall things together and putting a seasonal table together then changing it again at Christmas with ornaments, etc. We built up the edges so that we could put thicker things in it so I am excited about changing it around.


Uncle Jay is in town this weekend, as usual. He left a while ago to go see Grandmother and I am going to go over there in a bit. After I shower and paint nails. He, Chad, and I are going somewhere fun for dinner tonight (don't know where yet!) for a belated birthday dinner. Yea! Jay is a blast so I am looking forward to hanging out.


Gotta go fold the last HUGE load of laundry.


Oh yeah, did I mention that this cute guy is my husband? Woohoo!


2 comments:

Danielle said...

i want one.
a table like this that is.
awesome!

Anonymous said...

Since I am the one who went back and got it out of the trash, as well as the one who paid for all the stuff that made it look so Great, I am glad I got to see the finished product.... that 'handy' man really did a good job on it... lots more complicated than I expected.