The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"it was worth the 99 cents to see what happened"



We went back to the farm today. Helped Chad's dad take down a couple more dead trees. I chased down a run-away tractor and got yelled at because they thought I almost got run over by the "huge back tires" (Chad's words). Exciting times.

Not much inspires me more than to be outside with the people I love,
enjoying a beautiful fall day.




The title is reference to Chad's tire pressure guage. I was playing with it, wondering about the mechanics - he thought I was going to break it. I told him that costs 99 cents. I could replace the darn thing if I broke it.
I didn't break it. Just laughed so hard I cried.

1 comments:

Danielle said...

hahahhahahahahaha


love your pics btw.

and yes im at work.
shhhh. dont tell.