The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

organizing

So, Chad's first offical day at work today. Sad to see him go this morning but admittedly, I have a lot of stuff I want to get done in the next couple of days at the house so it will be nice to have some quiet, peaceful time to do it.

Talked to Chad's dad, B, on the phone a little while ago and he said he read the blog. I laughed. How funny. I mean, seriously, I didn't think anyone read it really besides Danielle. So I guess I should explain because he was like, "Hey, its B calling" when he called my cell...I used only his first initial, along with Chad's mom's initial, because I wasn't sure how keen people were on having their names on the internet! I did include first names on some people, especially in captions for pictures but most of those people I assumed would be totally ok with first name basis only. Never last names. I am not sure what kind of sketchy people might just happen along my blog and then they would thief the identities of those people that I love.

And it would be my fault. EEEK.

So, first names and first initials will have to do. So, Hi... S & B. Since I know you are reading I'll just send you a personal hello. Hey, its more than MY dad is doing at the moment (I will send him the link and see what happens!)

I cleaned out one of the crazy cabinets in the kitchen to make room for a treat from my Mema (grandmother on Mom's side)...her old school Kitchen Aid mixer.


In the process, I found a wonderful dutch oven to cook things in...woohoo!



and I needed to make room for a cool set of mugs that Chad's old room mate Craig gave us.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know that's MY mixer, right? I went to Quitman to get it and mom said she'd store it for me since I have no where to keep it in this house.

PSIrwin said...

haha...you can have it back when you get a bigger kitchen cabinet. as for now, i have plenty so it fits in my kitchen. wahaha...

Anonymous said...

Mwahaha back. I can still cook better.