The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, October 10, 2008

the big fix

First...Yes, sis. You are the one with great taste.
Always. Even though you wear your dresses over pants which I can not stand, you have fabulous taste.
And an even more fabulous personality.
And more talent in your hands than I will ever have.
And more guts than I could ever dream of.
And make me laugh till I cry.
I think you're pretty close to perfect.

On to my day...



Chad's dad (B) came over to help fix the hole in the ceiling.
Apparently that stuff dries white.
I have my doubts.
We ran some errands today.
We are looking at gyms - yeah, like get in shape gyms.
I need them, not Chad so much.
We looked at the YMCA closest to our house and it will probably be where we end up.
We also looked at a big chain place and we'll look at another local place tomorrow before we decide.
Something about the YMCA appeals. Maybe it is because that is where we met the first time - its has some emotional, comfort draw to it.
Chad is teaching a CPR class for the Red Cross tomorrow, at their office. I discovered that it is a volunteer job and I am a little sad for him. I didn't realize that when he gives up HIS saturday to go teach in THEIR office that he doesn't get paid for it, only when he goes out to teach at a company or school and is working on a "contract" type basis does he get paid. Bummer for him.
But I am taking him lunch so I am excited about that. I can't decide.
He said...oh just bring me a sandwich.
Puh-lease.
It is the first time I have been allowed, as your wife, to bring you lunch while you work.
As if I would just "bring you a sandwich".
I have no clue what it will be but I want to make him something nice, healthy, and fresh (even though I know him and he would be just as happy with something from Burger King!)
I love him too much for that. He won't notice but I will.

1 comments:

Danielle said...

oh you. so cute.

can you make your pics bigger? i never can read them...

love you.
see you at your "wedding party" in one week.