The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

learning to bush hog


Fall is finally here and I am super excited. We turned on the fire place in our living room tonight. Gas logs, can't beat that. Of course, we can't wait to see our gas bill now.

We went back to the farm today and Chad taught me how to use the bush hog attached to the tractor so we could cut some of the fields. You have to drive it so slow (partially because it is OLD and doesn't really like anything but first gear and partially because we are trying to cut through pretty thick brush). It was seriously slow going...Chad wandered off with Gwen and I had plenty of time to take pictures!!


I finished carving the pumpkin. Fangs. I love it. It looks great lit up too, atleast I think so.


Chad is back to work tomorrow. I have a list of things to do. Again. I hope that they don't go unappreciated. I think I will also go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond and Target to get a few things with wonderful gift cards that lovely people gave us for our reception (you guys are great!). Chad and I still have a hankering for a couple of little gadgets, etc and can't wait to get a few new towels...woohoo (its the small things folks).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

No blog for two days? What's going on here?