The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, October 17, 2008

home again

I left my sweetie in the bed (sadly, with the dog) to sneak down the hall and write a little.
I'm at my parents house so forgive the quick blog and lack of details.
Finally home in Columbus again with a thousand things to do.
I cleaned bathrooms at the house.
Frannie and my mom cleaned the porch, wonderfully might I add.
Chad cut down trees.
Jessica washed windows.
I picked up a couple of gifts for people I love that will be at the party.
I cleaned up in the living room.
Mom and I recovered the chairs from the porch so that they would be presentable and cute.


She will make a couple of table runners to match tomorrow. Fun fall-ish colors. She's fabulous.
More errands to run tomorrow.
Chad's parents (S & B) should be getting into town tonight and I am sure they will be over to help tomorrow.
I am going to pick up all the flowers in the morning. I can't wait to show you the "after" pictures.
More tomorrow.

0 comments: