The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

new at blogging

Well, this is the first blog. I guess our blog will be about our lives, our stinky sweet dog Gwendolen, our everything I guess. Thanks to Danielle, who's blog is much cooler than mine and I haven't even started yet, I will try the world of blogging. I'll give it a good attempt atleast and then see what happens from there. Mostly because I have no idea what I am doing, we'll see how well it does.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

yessss i found you! :) i can't wait to read about your adventures... it will be fun. promise.

Sara said...

so..I must admit that I feel like I know you very well, and I know I met you once, but we didn't exactly have a conversation. sorry about that.. but, welcome to the blog world. :)

Hear you have a birthday coming up! Happy early Birthday!

sara