The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

I guess I'm done

No pictures on this one folks.
Today was my first day as "supervisor" but it was a pretty slow day...not much to really watch over anyway. But I came home with one of THOSE headaches again. I don't think it had anything to do with work but either way, it started there and ended up with me literally praying all the way home that I didn't have to pull over to throw up and trying to figure out if I could drive with my eyes closed because the light hurt my head so bad (and no, I kept my eyes open the whole time). Came home, went straight to bed in the dark and quiet until the pain started to decrease and meds took effect. So, my apologies to those folks who were at my house for dinner (all of Chad's family and his BFF - also named Chad)...I will try to be more hospitable next time.

4 comments:

BParrish said...

Are you eating or drinking foods with Nutrasweet in them? I can't tolerate it, it gives me migraines.

PSIrwin said...

Not that I know of. I ate yogurt with Splenda in it yesterday at lunch but that is the only thing I can think of that had an "artifical" sweetner in it. I can only assume they are tension headaches because of the way they work their way up the back of my neck and into my temples but I never "feel stressed" at the time...as soon as that insurance kicks in, I am at the doctor!!

jlindsey said...

have you tried excedrin for migraines? It really works wonders - just start taking them AS SOON as you start feeling a headache come on!

ozob said...

and how long have you been having these h/aches????