The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

more jigging

Home again...back to Chattanooga, the other home, OUR home.

Grandma's are not doing well. My dearest Mema isn't swallowing any food or liquids so is fading fast. I think she looks "agitated" and I hope they can do something to make her a little more comfortable. The grandma here is about the same. Hospice came today and has pretty much said that she can't swallow anything and has said "nothing by mouth"...no food, nothing to drink. A small part of my heart is so thankful that Chad and I are going through the same thing so another testament that God knows exactly what He is doing...

Chad is off tomorrow and I wish I was off too. I don't have to go in early, I have to close instead...but it means that we might get to sleep in a bit. Gwen is tired from travelling so maybe she will let us sleep past six thirty in the morning! It is so nice being able to hang out with Chad, just us...we had the best talk on the way home today. I slept for about 45 minutes before we got to Atlanta but the rest of the way we just got to talk and it was won-der-ful. Talked about kids, houses, life, politics...he is wonderful. I can not wait to get old with him...to make decisions, love him forever...oh dear, I do love my husband.

0 comments: