The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

nearing the mark...

I am nearing my 100 posts mark. Yippee...I might do something exciting. Or I might just post as normal and forget all about it (expect the latter folks).

We are back home in Chattanooga, arriving late Monday night after about a 7 hour drive. Chad's parents were neck and neck with us most of the way so it was nice to know they were near in case we needed them or something happened. I headed back to the Hobster Lobster yesterday and it was nice to have a little routine. As much as I did not want to stand on my feet 8 hours, it felt really good to be someplace "normal", with a routine and a schedule. I need routine! Chad is back to work today for a short week and I still get Saturday off even though I volunteered to work it since I was MIA on Monday. I am excited that I get to hang out with him all weekend...lots of people will be here in preparation for Grandmother's memorial service on Monday and we might go bowling Saturday with Jay, Boss B and Wife L, Megan, etc.

Short post...if I keep going I will be late for work.

Chad took about 400 pictures on the way to Quitman the other day so I will try to look at some of those tonight and get some posted for you...most of them are of farm equiptment and fields (that is all there is between Columbus and Quitman, FYI).

Kiss your grandmas.

0 comments: