The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, January 30, 2009

check...check...

So, I did in fact, get the two big projects for today done, and then some. Ok, very little, but some.

Bought my sister's birthday present and I really think she is gonna love them. And of course, bought myself a little something too....done.
Took the forms to the voters registration office....done.
Went to work...done.
Bought the supplies to make a cushion out of my houndstooth fabric...done (though this didn't make it to this morning's list...I added it!)

Also adding to the list...need to find a top to wear to funeral on Monday. Went to Old Navy. No luck. Will try the mall (::Face of dread::) tomorrow. Have cute brown-ish pants and great brown heels. Color suggestions? I was thinking a creamy white but open to help!

Going to bed with my sweetie so I can rise with the sun (did I just hear giggling?!?) and start getting things done (ok, my smiling face will get up BY 10 am...my first Saturday off in an eternity!)

2 comments:

BParrish said...

Jiggly arms? Hmmm....I may have more in common with Grandma than just the cinnamon rolls then, LOL.

ozob said...

may i suggest watching dog whisperer with cesar milan on nat geo... one of my fav shows!!! he also has books with great dog info and he is incredible with dogs