The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

another update

I am trying to keep in upbeat around here folks but sometimes it is hard, especially these days.

Chad's grandma isn't doing too well...they thought/think she might not make it through tonight so a lot of folks were over here tonight when I got off work (yes, had to go on a Sunday to do inventory), kissing, singing, loving, and just being here.

My mom says that my grandma isn't doing too well either but she was also surrounded by folks who love her today, even if it wasn't me (and oh how I wish I could have been there). My (let's call them all cousins to save the explanation) cousins Francie, EE, and her son Andrew all went down to visit with my Mema today so she was equally as loved today and it brings a little peace to my heart knowing that she is just as loved as the grandmother I am sitting next to at the moment.

We had a great time hanging out in Atlanta yesterday...Jenna, Beth, Jess, and I. We just strolled through Ikea, ate some good food at Eddie's Attic where my sister is the chef and boy did we eat...and just caught up, gabbing away for hours. These girls are the best, most supportive friends that a girl could ever ask for. They amaze me with their courage, their bravery, their faith, their tenacity, their unfailing love...they are fabulous.

I know, with the new camera, I should post more pictures but I will just apologize now. I will be better when life settles down a bit...for now, keep praying, keep loving...more soon.

0 comments: