The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

oh yes...

I got to eat three meals with Chad yesterday...I know, it seems ridiculous but I never get to do that. He usually gets up and is out the door before I eat breakfast and he eats breakfast at work some mornings...we are both at work for lunch and I close at work every other night during the week so we usually are lucky to get one meal together! Sad! But yesterday, I got up early to open the store so I ate with Chad for breakfast, I met him for lunch during work, and got to eat dinner with him last night (which he cooked). It was wonderful...today I am leaving for work early so I can pick him up and we can go to the bank to sign some paperwork for a new account and then we get to go to lunch together!! I am excited about seeing him in the middle of the day...

To answer inquiring minds, hospice is on the case for both grandmothers. I assume mine is getting visits a couple of times a week to help do basic things. My mom is going to talk to the nursing home next door to where my Mema lives now because they think they will have to move her. Mom doesn't want to and hopes that something will work out so that she doesn't have to...we love the nurses where she is now and hate to put her in an even MORE unfamiliar place than it already is to her failing mind.

As for the one here, she gets visits pretty much every day, sometimes twice a day if the sitters have a question or a problem. I have only wonderful, nice things to say for the Hospice of Chattanooga and I am sure my mom would say the same thing for Columbus. I wish I was there and could help mom...do something. Keep us all in your prayers as we struggle through sad days...

0 comments: