The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, January 23, 2009

my sister is peering over my shoulder...

She is. Seriously. Right now. Telling me what to type and what not to type...apparently.
I love her.

So sad news in our world...Chad and I both lost our grandmothers yesterday. His passed away around three o-clock in the afternoon and mine passed away last night. I know, so truly and so surely, that God has an ultimate plan for our lives and He must have needed two extra angels yesterday. Chad's grandmother's funeral/memorial service isn't until Feb. 2nd, allowing folks plenty of notice to come into town. My grandmother's will be Monday sometime so we are actually in Columbus now, headed down to Quitman to make some plans. We left Chattanooga about eleven last night, slept a few hours at Jay's house in Atlanta, and then got to Columbus about eight this morning to drive down to south GA with mom and Sis. Please keep both families in your constant prayers as we grieve together and still, always, love together.

3 comments:

Emily Geyer said...

oh, paula! praying for you guys.

ozob said...

so sorry for your losses... praying for both families.
the macminns.

Fletchymama said...

Praying for you guys..!