The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

a quick on

Trying to write a quick one before work...
Closed the store last night, got home about 9:30pm, and I have to open this morning so I am headed in shortly.

Grandma's are holding steady in their respective worlds...both are so loved. We are all torn between wanting to have them back in our lives in their healthy, happy versions and knowing that they will soon be without pain or lack of understanding or uncomfort.
"You carried me, my God, you carried me..."

Things other than that are good. I am off Saturday for the first time in a week and Chad and I are trying to decide what we want to do with the first day off for both of us in a while...we might get to go on a date, just the two of us. I can't remember the last time when we did anything that involved just the two of us, besides sleep, in a while. Ooo...a date with my husband, that would be so wonderful.

"Look for blessings in disguise"

0 comments: