The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

splish splash

So today we went rafting today up at High Country Outfitters on the Ocoee River and had a cold, wet, awesome time. It was Mom's first time and I really think she had tons of fun....we laughed, screamed, giggled, and Chad got thrown out of the raft. Yes, that was possible the highlight of the day and he wasn't even in my raft! Apparently Molly just tossed him out in a big wave. Awesome.

It is back to work tomorrow. Weird days at the HobLob. Our store manager doesn't work there anymore...we weren't really given any details so we are all sorta thrown into a weird mix of not knowing what is coming next. We are all a little worried that a new manager is going to be sent in to sorta "clean house" to help with our store's budge but we aren't sure what the next step will be. Just say a little prayer that I will still have a job in the coming weeks. I can't spend a lot of time worrying about it; I have to believe that God knows what He is doing and that if my time at Hobby Lobby is up that He has something else out there for me. Trusting and believing.

0 comments: