The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

smells good.

Its a good morning...I close every day until Saturday so hopefully it will allow for some cleaning and organizing in the house, going to the gym (slacked off for two weeks. It's past time!), and cooking.
For example, I made another loaf of home made bread this morning and left the other half of the dough for Chad to make pizza when he comes home tonight. I will miss it (being at HobLob) and all but its ok. I do like leftover pizza. I was just trying a piece of the bread - much denser than last time. Did I not let it rise long enough? Either way, I was chewing and seriously bit the inside of my cheek. I know...gross. And painful. I'm here to tell ya...no more bread for me for a while.
It is good though. Flavor is right but not sure about texture. I will let you know how the pizza turns out.
Going to get ready to go to work...

0 comments: