The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

hi mom.

Oh yes...by the way, my mom is coming up this Saturday night but mostly she is coming for Sunday.
We are going white water rafting up at the Ocoee (I've been a few times and I am in love.) but mom hasn't ever been. And I could not be more excited.
Mostly because I love my mom more than I love rafting.
But also because I like to have fun with her. Lots.
And I really like to share things that I enjoy with people that I enjoy.
So mom, get ready for some (chilly) adventures!
(Oh come on, don't act like you didn't know the water would be a little cold. But the sun will make it all better. And you'll be so busy grinning that you won't even think about it. Except for that first time a wave hits you. And you'll squeal. I always do.)

But all that to tell you that, yes, in fact I did save some raw cookie dough for you, Mom.
I know you like yours uncooked better than cooked.
Thinking of you always.

0 comments: