The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

and now.

And now we are back home.

Doing a lot of laundry (although it could be worse because we did a load at my parents house before we left for Helen)...we unpacked the car yesterday and hung out a very wet tent and tarp (clue #1 that the weather wasn't exactly perfect but atleast it wasn't 99 degrees!). We did spend some fun times in Helen, just hanging out and enjoying each others company. I don't really have any pictures from the wedding weekend because I knew plenty of people were taking pictures so I decided to just enjoy it and give the ole' camera a rest. Sara, the MOH, has a bunch of cute ones on her website and you can go see those here. (hopefully that link works...I've been having problems).
I have to close at the HobLob today (did I mention that I am thankful to have a job that I can leave for a week and come back to with no problem but that I am really dreading going back after a week off??) so I am going to spend the morning at the house. Hopefully I will be able to finish up some laundry, clean up the kitchen (where we dumped everything out of the car), and maybe vaccum a little and do bathrooms. Ambitious. I know.
Nice to be home...sleeping in our bed. In our airconditioning. With our Gwendolen and Wooby (who missed us too...)

0 comments: