The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Monday, August 24, 2009

floating about.

I just got a text from my sister that said "we are eating breakfast" which means that they are safely back within cell phone range and I actually think they are sitting in the port in Mobile waiting to get off the boat.
Safely back to America.
Since my whole family went (minus me and Chad...bummer), I was a little concerned that the weather wouldn't be good, they wouldn't have fun without me, and they would get lost in Mexico. None of those things happened. Sadly. They had a blast.
Going to HobLob. It is my night to cook dinner. Don't know what yet. I made a squash casserole yesterday that turned out really good so that will atleast be part of it....the rest I will ponder as I stand at the cash register today.

0 comments: