The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, August 28, 2009

aww...

You guys are so sweet with all the comments about my haircut.
I think I really like it...I mean, I do like it but of course there is always that fear (legitimate!) that I won't be able to make it look cute like the awesome hair stylist does so I will let you know the final decision after I wash and fix it tonight. As for today, I have to go to work and I will let you know what they say about it since they see me every since day...
Chad and I slept in this morning until 9am. And it was wonderful. It is raining (again?) so it was nice and dark still through the curtains until we decided to get up. He's off today (like every Friday until this winter) and I don't have to go in until 1 so we are hanging out and probably brewing some beer this morning. He says we have an errand we need to run like now so I gotta go get ready but he won't tell me what it is.
I hope my hair doesn't frizz in all this rain.
Yes, that is the thing I am worried about the most.

0 comments: