The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

smells good, part 2.

Cookies this time...chocolate chip cookies.
In the oven at this very moment...I decided that since today is my day off, I would bless the guys at Chad's work and take them all Chocolate Chip cookies. Megan and I are going to load up the d-o-g (shhh...she doesn't know she gets to go yet!) and head up the mountain to where Chad works and hopefully get there in time for lunch and dessert!
I have big plans to work in the closet and in our bedroom this afternoon before my haircut at 3 (not too much but a little something different maybe?) because those two places have gotten a little out of control. I am making a big effort to do stuff around the house on my days and mornings off because I know it means the most to Chad...and I am trying to learn how to NOT be selfish with my time and energy. Hard some days.
Timer is going off...hmmm...smell those cookies.

0 comments: