The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, August 7, 2009

planning committee

Short one...I have a lot to do before I go to the HobLob today at 1.
I have to go to Hobby Lobby (apparently I locked the front end keys in my locker in my apron pocket yesterday afternoon when I left so I am going to get them out so they will have them this morning. oops!) and Chad needs to buy a couple of frames for some posters.
I am about half finished with earrings I am making for all of Dani's bridesmaids.. they are small, simple, and pretty. They have one green tear-drop shaped stone in them and then one champane colored pearl and one white pearl. I wanted them to match but be really simple...you don't want to outshine the bride's traditional pearls! But I have to go to the bead store...I need some gold earrings hooks (HobLob only sells silver now...hm...) and some little split jump rings. I think they are going to turn out really cute. I finished one pair and sent a picture to Danielle and she really likes them so we are good...
I also have to take my phone to Verizon...I destroyed the outside touch screen sometime on Monday at work. I am not sure if I leaned on it while it was in my pocket or what but it is majorly broken. They ordered me a new one (to the tune of $50 bucks...) and they sent it to my house so I have to take it in to get everything switched to the new/refurbished one.
And then I have to go to Hobby Lobby...
and then my mom is coming!!
and my bread starter is ready to use...mostly.
I might make bread and cinnamon rolls this weekend!
Mom is coming to help me make a long, maxi-style dress for Dani and Ryan's rehearsal dinner. Hopefully it will be something that is dressy enough because of the pattern I picked to wear to that but still fun enough to wear when we are at the beach!
Did I mention that we are going to the beach?
Oh...I did. Sorry. Thought I would remind you.