The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Monday, August 31, 2009

more to come.


I am still downloading the pictures from yesterday...one of the major perks of marrying into Dad B's family is that he is a picture-a-holic. If there is an opportunity to take pictures, he will. If there is an opportunity to buy pictures of yourselves that someone else took while you were doing something crazy or stupid, he will.

And he did.

He bought the CD's with all the pictures from our rafting yesterday so we have a ton. He emailed them to me and I don't have time to open and download all the pictures so this is all you get for today.


I must go shower, do my hair (a long process now...fabulous) and get ready for work. I've already gotten the text...we do, in fact, have a new manager as of this morning. Work to impress!

0 comments: