The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

now look here...

I am doing ok...you know, on that TO DO list I shared with you.
Laundry is done and pretty much put away.
So far...this is what I have packed.


Kitchen-y things to take camping.

And a bag upstairs that has board games and beach towels in it. I am not doing so hot in that area. We are trying to pack the car tonight so we can just get up and hit the road in the morning. I am trying to get to LaGrange as soon as possible for bridesmaids festivites...

Bridesmaid's jewelry in pretty little boxes (new at Hobby Lobby!...purple and green are the wedding colors. Not THIS color purple and green but it is the best I could do. And no, I didn't put my pair in a gift box. That would be weird.)

And finally, last night's project until 1am...seriously...I made a fabric flower headband for my hair to match my Plan B dress for the rehearsal dinner. I finished the headband but now I am worried that it is a little "much"...maybe too many flowers? So I am making two smaller clips to just pin in my hair with fewer flowers. These took about 1/3rd of the time and I think I like them better. Go figure.
Don't know if I will have time to post again before we leave in the morning. I gotta close at HL then come home and finish packing - clothes and the car! I even skipped the gym this morning because I have so much stuff left to do! Say a prayer for us as we travel around...and get things done!
Many pictures to come!




0 comments: