The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Monday, August 10, 2009

i know you love them.

Guess what? This is another "to do"/ "what I already got done" post.
Aren't those your favorite?
They are definately mine!

I did end up making both a loaf of bread and two small pans of cinnamon rolls Sunday morning and they both turned out really good. I had a LOT of help kneeding and asked a lot of questions but hey, what are mom's for? We finished up a whole plan for breakfast so they must have tasted good to everyone else too.
Chad did a couple of loads of laundry yesterday (oh I love him...) but now I am gonna fold and put away with the anticipation of packing the next two mornings. I also need to do the dishes and take out the trash tonight so Chad doesn't have to do it in the morning. I want to be useful...
I have been making lists of stuff to take/pack when I leave here on Thursday morning because we won't be coming back until after the beach. This equals a car FULL of stuff... wedding stuff, camping stuff, beach stuff....yikes. I've never been a light packer either.
So...
Pack for the wedding
Pack for the beach
Pack for the days before the wedding when we will be doing craft projects galore and hanging out with the gals (ah...my dream)
Take out trash
Clean kitchen counters off
Clean dishes in kitchen
Pack Gwen and Wooby's stuff because they will be going to their grandparents for a week
Love on husband
Go grocery shopping for the beach (or maybe just make a list and wait until we get there...makes a lot more sense...they do have a Publix).
Defend myself from attack cat (currently...and in my sleep. She has major issues.)

I'm waiting for Chad to come home so we can discuss dinner plans and start getting stuff together. Oh dear...I have so much to do!

0 comments: