The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, May 15, 2009

travelling again

Today is my last day at HL for the week and I am headed to Cols tomorrow.
I am pretty excited about hanging out with some folks I haven't been able to hang out with in a while...namely my parents and best friend!
Funny how you can't wait to be an adult and then you miss your parents so very badly!
I haven't posted pictures in a while so I thought I would try to give you a little glimpse...just of life for a bit.

oooo...the one I love.

A friend Chad met in the street...
tried to help him along but he did NOT want to be helped.

App State's beautiful campus...
plopped right in the middle of the mountains


An oh-so-cute new college grad...

Some earrings I am working on at the moment...
I only have one finished and now I have to make the other one to match.
I might add a few little tiny champagne colored pearls...
anyone interested?
A rather awesome picture that Chad took and then edited himself in photoshop (just to enhance the green colors...).
I am thinking of enlarging it and framing it for him....
this makes me dream of getting a macro lens.
That's my next big request.
I am halfway packed to leave town in the morning when Chad gets up to go teach his lifeguarding class. It's not like I have to take that much stuff with me...I'll only be gone about 36 hours but still...I like to keep my options open. I plan on stopping in the ATL to see my Sis. She promised to feed me okra for breakfast. I know, sounds gross but it is sorta a tradition. When I stop in at Eddie's, she always makes me okra and since I am stopping in the morning, breakfast it is!
Gotta go shower and go to work.
We have big plans to eat dinner and watch last night's Bones episode tonight when we both get off work late.
Wonderful evening...something to look forward to!

5 comments:

Adrian said...

hey Paula! I'm interested in those earrings! I didn't know you made jewelry, but then again I haven't talked to you in forever.
How much are they? Do you have any others?

Francina said...

Cute earrings. They look a bit like the raindrops in the leaf below.


PS: I'm pretty sure traveling is spelled with only one "L" but then I ain't no English teacher.

PSIrwin said...

hi!
i haven't even finished making them yet...haha. but i will finish this weekend and price them. they shouldn't be too much. i really just want whatever materials I have in them...it was my first pair like them so they are far from perfection but really cute in my opinion. i used all gold so they are good quailty stuff.
i will make others if people are interested and maybe sell on Etsy!

Danielle said...

yo. im going to see you tom. holy cow. excited.

Adrian said...

Let me know when your finished with then or if you open a store on etsy.