The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

mid day

I am home in the middle of the day today for a random reason.
The other supervisor is sick and has called in the past few days...when I got to work this morning, the store manager asked me if she called in sick if I would be willing to work a split shift and close tonight. I told him that I wouldn't mind doing that...so I left work at 1:30 and I have to be back at 5 to close the store. I figure that if I am flexible when they need something then they will be flexible when I need to leave to handle things/doctors appointments/etc in the future. I am at home, hanging out with the dog...might clean up it the kitchen a bit.
Might finish my mom's mothers day gift too.
Maybe.
Hopefully.

0 comments: