The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Monday, May 25, 2009

the grind

Happy Memorial Day! (is that what you say?) Either way, keep your thoughts centered around sacrifice today...the sacrifice of our military, their families, and all the people who give fully of themselves to make our lives easier every day.
It is back to work today after a fun day off.
Chad and I had a chance to just hang out for a while downtown while his friend met up with some other people she wanted to see while she was in town.

Here is what we did yesterday:

We met this guy.

And saw this store.


I got caught making this face...ugh.

We went to the market and bought a gallon of these.
I'm making strawberry shortcake tonight!

And then we saw these guys playing some music.

Which made these ladies wanna do a jig...
so they did.

Then we saw these folks taking an art class...
wait...is there no roof on that building?
So that was our Sunday.
I would have shown you more but I got tired of the pictures loading on to blogger.
Oh right, and I have to go to work.
Blech.
Its ok...we close at 5:30 today so I should be off by 6:30 and can go hang out with Chad and his family.
Megan got back into town yesterday with all her earthly belongings so I think she will be moving in this week sometime when she gets her stuff organized a bit better.
Fun days in the Nooga.

0 comments: