The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

sunday not-so-secret

Do you read Post Secret on Sundays? That is the day they come out with the new postcards for the weeks.
Oh boy do I look forward to Sundays.
For so many reasons.
Post Secret.
A day off from HL.
A day to spend with my sweetie.
Sleeping in (as late as the dog will allow).
Doing whatever we want all day.

Chad's friend AR came in yesterday afternoon and they brought me lunch/dinner at about 4:30 at HL. I got off at a decent time last night, probably the earliest I have ever gotten out of that place after all of the cleaning up and stocking we have to do every night to make sure the store is ready for the next day.
Our plans for today are sleeping in ('till 8, check!), going to eat some lunch at Ichiban (Japanese steakhouse syle) and I could not be more excited. I am saving up and not eating breakfast so I can truly enjoy! I love hibachi style food more than anything other food. Seriously. Then to the Sunday market downtown...the theme for the week is something like BBQ Beast so we could eat lunch there but that wouldn't be nearly as wonderful! We are going to stroll through, hang out, and buy some local strawberries. Enough to make ourselves sick...that is the plan. Literally. And then I think we are going to try to catch the X-Men movie...did I mention that Hugh Jackman is possibly the most amazing man on the planet (after my sweet husband of course!).
Ah, stirrings upstairs mean our houseguest is up...
Have fun!
More later!

0 comments: