The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, May 1, 2009

a guilty update

I felt so bad about complaining about S' use of my salad goodies that I went ahead and gave up her Mother's Day present. It is too cute anyway....calling cards from the ladies at the Galleria in Columbus and a cute leather case to carry them in. I've been hanging out with them twice when she has given someone the torn off corner of a deposit slip to share information (address, phone number, etc.). So now she has a cute way to pass along vitals. I feel better. Somehow more justified.

Chad says to fix this....
apparently gypsy moths are not endangered.
They are eating up everything in sight.
And endangering trees or something.
I stand corrected.

0 comments: