The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

quiet on the home front

Sorry its been a few days since we last spoke...I've been really busy. Working, finishing my mom's mothers day present that will probably get in the mail after mother's day (sorry mom!!), getting ready to leave town (which we are doing tonight as soon as I get off work!). I switched shifts with one of the other supervisors so I open and we will be able to leave town as soon as I get off work at 5:30 or 6. We are headed up to Boone, NC. to watch Chad's sister graduate college from App State. Congrats Meg! She has worked hard and is happy to be finished, as I was when that day came! J is driving up with us, he showed up last night and I picked up pizza on the way home, which I am currently eating cold for breakfast. Yummy!
I will be taking the camera and hopefully lots of pictures so I will update you when we get back home. We will be driving back tomorrow...too quick trip in my opnion...so wish us luck and pray for safe travels!
Gotta go finish packing and make my lunch for work.
Be back in a couple of days!

0 comments: