The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Monday, May 18, 2009

backyard

So I worked all day and then ran to Walmart and bought somethings for the backyard because I want it to be a place we WANT to hang out then I went to the grocery store and then came home to unpack and put away groceries.



Then I made this:


A list of possible meal ideas - all of which we have the ingredients for in our humble little kitchen. I won't be home the same nights as Chad again this week because of work and him finishing up the lifeguarding class he is teaching across town and he never knows what I was thinking or planning when I went grocery shopping so I made a list!


Then I plan on filling these:

Up with this:


and putting these all around the patio:

Part of me really loves cheap-o Walmart.
The patio renavation (?sp) is going to be a bit of a surprise to Chad. He has worked really hard planting things back there so I wanted to add a little something too. We already had the tiki torches so we just needed the juice to fill them up!
Oh, and Adrian, I added up all the materials I have in the earrings and it is about $22 bucks. I won't charge you any more than that if you are still interested in having them, since it is my first imperfect go-round. Let me know - email or facebook or something!
Gotta go plant garden torches!

1 comments:

BParrish said...

I got a few of those little WalMart solar lights and couldn't figure out why the first night they didn't come on after sitting in the sun all day. Come to find out, upon taking them apart, there is a little tab that must be pulled out for the batter to start making contact. Big DUH. They work great now.