The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

big plans

Happy Cinco de Mayo!
I promised Chad nachos and Corona tonight.
I will skip out on the Corona (nasty!) and have a homebrew instead thank you very much...
Chad tasted one of the latest homebrews while I was down in Columbus last week and he said about three sips into it "wow....where can I get another one of these?!" because it was just that good. We must be doing something right!
I'm off work today. Got up early and met A at the YMCA...still really enjoying getting up and going. It makes me feel so much more energized all day and I am quite convinced that it makes me sleep better at night (much needed!) so it has only been positive. I also spend a lot less time just hanging out doing nothing in the mornings. I get up and go, even on my days off, so then I can come home and spend more time doing stuff around here or hanging out with Chad. I tried to convince him to take a "sick day" today and stay home with me but his "big boss" was gonna be in today and he didn't think it would be a wise choice. Too responsible, that one is. It is really ok though because if he stayed home I wouldn't get all the stuff done that I wanted to get done. Namely, my numbero uno project. I have a special request for a little something for my best friend. I made her a purse a couple of weeks ago but forgot to take it with me to Columbus when I went so I am going to mail it to her with another something that I have to make today. (I am being really benign because she is giving it as a gift so I don't want to spoil the surprise!). But, I also have a little surprise included for her too (yea!!) so expect goodies Jess!

I have to clean off the dining room table to work on my project (one of the pieces of furniture Jay took from our bedroom was the big desk I was using as a sewing table...which is really ok because it also gathered a lot of other mess along the way.) My mom brought me the little table/cabinet that my Papa built to house her sewing machine, which I already had, so now I have a place to work. I am going to put it at one end of the dining room table and hopefully be able to keep my stuff pretty neat. Onward to my project!

Oh yeah...I am pretty sure that my computer is possessed. Every once in a while, when I open someone else's blog to read/catch up on my news, it starts to open a thousand of the same blog in a seperate window at the bottom of my screen. Seriously. I have to just shut down the computer to stop it. Is this a virus or something?

0 comments: