The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

toast

I am at home toasting...
Literally.
Our air conditioner is broken and we didn't know that until last night when we tried to turn it on for the first time this year.
It is 83 degrees in our downstairs.
Our upstairs has a separate unit so it is not terribly uncomfortable up there but we are worried about that one having to work double time to cool the whole house so we turned it down and now it is just sweating hot everywhere in our house.
So I am toasting - a long day at work in the fabric department...hilarious and dangerous for me. I bought a $1.99 pattern and some fabric to make a dress. We will see if I can do it by myself.
I made home made pizza and just drank a glass of wine.
Toasting myself I guess.

1 comments:

Fletchymama said...

I feel ya! Ours went out a few weeks ago and it was soo hot. We only have one unit for both floors and only ONE fan down stairs..I thought I was going to pass out from the heat..Hoping yours can get fixed soon!