The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

end of the day

End of the day recap...
All I did today was:
-Went to the gym
-Make my super special craft project (it took me like 5 hours...one part nearly made me lose my religion I was so frustrated!)
-Ran a few errands (including mailing the special project and getting my sister a little surprise)
-Ate dinner with Chad's parents, sister and nephew
-Sat on the back patio and enjoyed the evening

Found out some fabulous news...hope it is ok to share...
one of my best friends applied for a transfer to a new department...got an interview...and got the job. I just heard the news, via e-mail.
Congrats dearest!
(I left the details out in case you wanted to tell people first!)

Watching Fringe with my sweetie and the stinky dog the night it comes on for the first time in weeks!(only not so stinky cause she got a bath last night)
Have a fabulous night!

0 comments: