The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

slow down

Not too much going on right now...mostly just working this week. Chad and Boss B had to go to Knoxville today for a meeting about a project Chad is going to be working on. Gypsy moths are apparently becoming more rare and they are going to track them at the forest and Chad volunteered to work on the project for them. I think he is pretty excited to have something interesting to do while he is hanging out at the office.
I went to the gym this morning with A...I have really been enjoying working out. I had forgotten how good it makes me feel...more energized and those endorphins just put me in a better mood all day. And a small bonus is that since I get up early to go to the gym, I have more time to do stuff during the morning before I go to work and thus sleep better the following night.
Closing at the HL today and tomorrow.
Tomorrow is Chad's grandmother's internment at the National Cemetery here in Chatt so we will be going to that before I go to work.
A little closure will be good.

0 comments: